Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Revell Panzer IV Ausf. H Vignette [Gallery]

 So what took me so long to post something new? Well, side from real life of course, a small project seemingly did not want to go to plan - the Panzer IV Ausf. H by Revell in 1/72 scale. While I planned the diorama layout in advance and bought some aftermarket for the tank, the project suffered from two mojo-killers: Firstly, the PE sets from Aber that I used on the tank were ungodly fiddly and secondly the ventilation tube from my airbrush-both fell down and destroyed the turret prompting me to rebuild it using a mix of kit and PE parts. Additionally, I had some hard splattering issues with my airbrush which did not help things much.

Anyway, pulling throuh such a project can feel suprisingly rewarding if you take final photos and things actually look more or less as intended. Enjoy the pictures and take a look at the artcle on the little shed and the base if you like!

Cheers,

Tom
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Attack Humber Armoured Car Mk. II [Gallery]

After a good bit of a modelling-mojo-boost I got from visiting the Euro Model Expo 2022 in Lingen, I managed to finish the Attack 1/72 scale...